How to conduct ISO inspection?
Assess production process and production capacity, equipment inspection, plant management system and quality control system, R&D facilities, staff management and environmental system, plus other customer requirements.
1. factory profiles: name, contact, license, etc.
2. staff and staff management, QC, workers, etc.
3. equipment check: office, equipment, production line, etc.
4. customers and experience: trade history, sample inspection, etc.
5. document validation: license, certificate, etc.
6. Management system: design control, purchase control, storage management, purchase inspection, production control, final product internal inspection and testing, measurement and test equipment control, resource management, continuous improvement of quality management system.